ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
The largest and fastest growing global professional accountancy body
The demand for finance professionals has never been higher and it is growing by every minute. Armed with a powerful qualification, you will be set on the fast track to the top of any organisation. It gives you an opportunity to make a difference; finance is the life blood of any organisation. Effective management and efficient utilisation result in the desired outcome for the organisation.
Every six minutes, a user registers as an ACCA student across the world*.
(Note: * Source: ACCA website)
- Students and members in 170 countries *
- Office and centres in nearly 80 countries *
- Partners worldwide *
Don’t miss out on gaining a qualification which opens up opportunities world wide. The ACCA qualification provides job opportunities in the following sectors:
- Financial Services: The course gives you such in-depth learning that joining the financial services sector is the next natural step. Thanks to globalisation businesses are not restricted to a single geographical area any more and so the International Financial Reporting Standards are soon becoming statutory requirements, in Brazil, Canada, China, Russia and India by 2011 and in the US by 2014. ACCA has developed rich course material covering all aspects of financial reporting.
- Public Practice: A large number of ACCA candidates join the public sector, especially the Big Four (Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG & PricewaterhouseCoopers) although smaller practices are also lucrative.
- Industry/Commerce: Working for multi-national organisations is another lucrative opportunity. Dell, Shell, Steria to name a few; provide continuous employment opportunities to ACCA qualified professionals.
- Public Sector: ACCA qualified professionals can also work for:
- Local Government Organisations
- Education & Health Departments
- Non-Profit organisations
All these areas provide ample job opportunity; opportunities to expand the skill set and use the knowledge in a manner which will produce optimum results for the organisation they serve. Finance is an area which is intellectually demanding and if you are serious about making a career in finance then the ACCA qualification is for you. It adds value to your resume and makes you stand out. This qualification with area specific and industry relevant experience makes it the first choice for any finance job.